Digital Marketing Strategy
Digital Marketing Strategy is a six-part workshop series created and led by Tessa Maffucci. The series begins with a session exploring the “digital footprint” to gain a deeper understanding of why brands succeed or fail in their digital marketing strategy. The subsequent sessions take a closer look at SEO and website optimization, content marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing. Participants will gain actionable insights for their business as well as tools to create and manage their own digital marketing strategic plan.
Participants are welcome to attend as many of the sessions as they would like. This series will take place on Zoom on Thursday evenings, 6:30-8:30pm.
* Digital Footprint: 2/16/23
* SEO & Website Optimization: 2/23/23
* Content Marketing: 3/2/23
* Email Marketing: 3/9/23
* Social Media: 3/16/23
* Metrics for Success: 3/23/23
Designing for Social Media
Intro to User Experience
Storytelling for Business
Storytelling has the power to increase empathy, create identity, promote engagement, drive sales, and ultimately impact how people perceive brands. So, what is your story? Together we will co-create a space for manufacturers and makers to explore the power of their stories as we dive into identifying marketing needs and goals, company/brand values, and desired community partnerships and collaborations.
The workshop series begins with participants getting to know each other and exploring the question: What do you intend to do? Setting intentions serves as the foundation for the rest of workshops, which focus on unpacking your vision and connecting with your customers and community through the art of storytelling. The series concludes with one-on-one recorded interviews, which will be produced into short audio narratives and text quotes that can be customized for a variety of company purposes, including your website, social media and marketing efforts, business décor, and community outreach material. Businesses must commit to all five sessions to participate.
Outcomes For Participants:
- Understand the power and art of storytelling in an environment that encourages collaborative insight and feedback as well as personal reflection
- Utilize information about your company’s values and personal goals to identify opportunities for alignment and connection with your customers and community
- In your unique voice, use storytelling to connect to your target audience and compellingly communicate your vision in a way that is relatable and emotionally resonant by creating effective and impactful messages that engage, build empathy and trust, and inspire others
- Come away from this workshop with an edited audio narrative and pull quotes that you can customize and use for a variety of business purposes and materials
Registration for this program is now complete.